Chart Your Cycle
Hello, I'm Melissa Buchan!
Over the past 15 years, I’ve helped empower women to better understand their fertility and manage their reproductive health. I’m a board-certified health and wellness coach, Neo Fertility Advisor, and co-developer of Chart Neo, a medical management model app for secure cycle charting. I’m also a member of the IIRRM and FACTS. The mission of my work at Virtus Fertility Care is to empower, educate, and serve.
Click here to view Melissa's CV
Melissa Buchan, NBC-HWC. NEO FERTILITY ADVISOR & INTEGRATIVE HEALTH COACH.
Navigating your menstrual cycle is a powerful daily practice that provides insight into managing and balancing your hormonal health. Medical literature states that a well-charted cycle is the fifth vital sign in women. I will help you map your cycle for infertility evaluation, women’s health assessment, or family planning and together we will evaluate your unique pattern and create a customized plan to optimize your healing journey. I believe in a root-cause, solution-based approach to dealing with infertility, PCOS, endometriosis, and hormonal imbalances. A balanced cycle is a sign of health and vitality. I will help you get there. I work with clients virtually.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Hormone-free/Natural Birth Control
Integrative Health Coaching
- B.S. in Biology, Texas A&M University (2004)
- Certified Fertility Care Practitioner, Pope Paul VI Institute (2007)
- Duke Integrative Medicine Professional Health Coach Certificate (2020)
- Neo Fertility Advisor
- Co-developer of Chart Neo cycle tracking app
- Endometriosis Masterclass- Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- Optimal Fertility Preconception Detox Program- Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- International Institute of Restorative Reproductive Medicine- Member
- Fertility Appreciate Collaborative to Teach the Science (FACTS) – Member
- Cycle Power Summit Co-host
Hi, I'm Chavah Brooke Hull!
I'm excited to be part of the CYC Coaching team. I've taken everything I've learned from my 10 years of working with women and families, along with 8 years of my personal charting experience, and channeled it into Chart Your Cycle Fertility Coaching. I am a Fertility Awareness Coach, Birth Doula, and Postpartum Support Advocate. I help women become confident and empowered through fertility education.
Click here to view Chavah's CV
Chavah Brooke Hull, FCP, CBD (CBI). Chart Your Cycle Fertility Coach | Certified Birth Doula | Childbirth Educator | Herbalist
Hormone-free/Natural Birth Control
Postpartum Cycle Charting
Women’s Herbal Health Coaching
- Certified Woman’s Herbal Educator, Herbal Medicine for Women; Aviva Romm (pending)
- Chart Your Cycle Head Group Coach, Chart Your Cycle with Melissa Buchan (current)
- Fertility Care Practitioner, Pope Paul VI Institute (2019)
- Certified Birth Doula, Childbirth International (2015, 2020)
- Childbirth Educator, Childbirth International (2018)
- Trauma-informed Practitioner, When Survivors Give Birth; Penny Simkin (2017)
- Birth Trauma Coach, HealingHer Birth Processing Facilitator Training Certification (2017)
- Certified in Mental Health First Aid USA, National Council for Behavioral Health (2017)
- B.A. in Psychology & Humanities, Bethel College (2010)
Hey, I'm Deb Martinek!
I have been a FertilityCare Practitioner and avid promoter of cycle awareness since 2013, and a personal believer in charting my cycle since 2008. I love helping women and couples learn more about the natural ebbs and flows of the cycle and how to use that information to empower every other component of their lives.
I work as the Operations Manager for Chart Your Cycle, and Melissa's personal assistant. I perform social media management, website construction, and other organizational tasks for Virtus Fertility Care. I joined this team because of their mission and drive to help women all over the world advocate for themselves by understanding and caring for their bodies.
I am honored to be a part of the Virtus Fertility Care team. I support the coaches, maintain client data and help grow Virtus Fertility as an executive assistant. I’ve been a cycle charter myself since 2004. Cycle charting and fertility awareness were crucial pieces in my journey to motherhood, so I love being a part of this important work in serving women and their health.